|Halloween Invitation Card created by Lusie N. 8B|
Invitation and Invitation Card.
want to ask you to talk about Invitation and invitation card. Do you know about them guys? Okay these are some information about Invitation and Invitation Card. Hope can add your knowledge. And maybe these information are still less, please correct and add your knowledge here. Okay!
@ Invitation is addressed to person or a lot of people by using language that is short, compact and obviously without strings attached.
@ The porpuse of Invitation is to invite someone or tell someone about the event to be held or be hold a particular event.
@ There are two types of invitation.
~> FORMAL INVITATION
Formal invitation is usually originate from Institutes, Companies and a kind of it. Normally formal invitation is written invitation.
~> INFORMAL INVITATION
Informal invitation is personal invitation given to a friend, family, etc. Informal invitation can be written invitation and verbal invitation.
@The component in the Invitation Text.
- Who the sender of invitation card?
- Who invited by the creator of the invitation card?
- Where will the event be held?
- When will the event be held?
@ Here some expression to invite someone.
- I would like to invite you to come to my house.
- Would you like to come to my restaurant?.
- How would you like to go camping with us next month?.
- If you are not busy, please try to come to my office.
- Are you free this evening?.
- Let’s go to the Jazz Festival!
- Can you come?
- Please try to come.
- We hope you’ll join us.
- If you don’t have any other plans, would you come to the café?
@ Expression to accepting invitation.
- I’d love to.
- I like that.
- That sounds great.
- Thank you for the invitation.
- That would be wonderful.
- I’d be glad to.
- That sounds like fun.
- It’s very nice of you to invite me.
- It sounds interesting.
@ Expression to refuse invitation.
(Here you can add your reason why can't you join in the invitation).
- I’d love to, but I can’t.
- I’m really sorry because I can’t come.
- Sorry, I’m really busy.
- I’d love to, but I won’t be able to.
- I’d love to but I don’t think I can.
For my friends who read this note, please add your information about invitation here.
Let's learn and improve our English skill together. :)